- KIAS was established in 2010, and is a fully owned Kenana Sugar Company Subsidiary.
- Workforce: KIAS Management body with its different levels consists of:
- Strategic Departments: 36 employees.
- KIAS Projects’ Permanent employees: 3,039.
- KIAS Projects’ Seasonal employees: 11,000.
Leveraging on KSC’s IP on integrated agricultural production and management
- Taking advantage of natural resources availability - land, water and conductive climatic conditions in Sudan.
- Addressing food security concerns across the region supported by the investor’s strong interest in agricultural projects and Sudan’s favorable Investment Act.
- Rahad Project: 330,000 acres
- suki Project: 89,000 acres
- White Nile Farms Project: 17,000 acres
Annual Production Cycle
- Summer Crop: Peanut/Sunflower/Cotton
- Winter Crop: Maize/Sunflowers /Soybeans
- Gazira Scheme : 2,000,000 acres
- River Nile state: 100,000 acres
- Northern state : 200,000 acres