Quality Control & Assurance department responsibilities are:
- Provides its services to all BUs, department & subsidiaries of the company.
- Responsible for the quality control of all company products & services.
- Responsible for the quality of all company inputs.
- Responsible for setting & monitoring benchmarking in all BUs & departments, processes.
- Responsible for quality assurance of all company processes.
- Control the central labs & responsible for issuing of all export certificate for all products.
QCA consists of two main sections:
Quality Control (QC)
- Responsible for the quality of all Kenana products & inputs.
- Several specialized laboratories are under this section (sugar lab, Animal Feed lab, Ethanol lab, Dairy products lab, water treatment lab, Civil works lab, Foundry lab, Fuel & Petroleum lab, Special analysis lab and the microbiology lab).
- Each lab is equipped with the proper instruments to serve its goals.
- Well trained staff is located in each lab.
Quality Assurance (QA)
- Responsible for benchmarking & monitoring of every process, activity and service in all BUs & departments.
QCA powered with more than 30 graduates of different specialization to cover all the activities.
- ISO 17025, accreditation of laboratories.
- ISO 9000, for operational units.
- ISO 14000, for the environment.